When is the next meet?

Know of a cool race, show, or cruise-in? Trying to meet up with other Neon owners? This is the place to look!
Josh
Local Neon Owner

When is the next meet?

Post by Josh »

When is teh next meet??
Joshua Combs
email= josh@joshcombs.com
2001 Mazda MP3 Vivid Yellow #1184

http://www.tristateproteges.com
03.5_MSP
Local Neon Owner

Post by 03.5_MSP »

yeah no kidding .maybe you guys can get stickers made now too, esp since we already have the font loaded on the machine since its exactly the same as ours. :?
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

Is the font the same as yours? I had no clue.... Jason did the graphic work, not I. I'm not even sure of his knowledge of you guys' site prior to today, and he made that at least a few days ago.

I'll admit tristateproteges.com was part of the inspiration for this, but I was certainly not trying to bite anyones style.
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

Oh, and I have no clue when another meet will happen. We'll come up with something soon.
03.5_MSP
Local Neon Owner

Post by 03.5_MSP »

its all good ....i was partly being serious about the font lol. jeremy's aunt had to load it specially in the machine for our stickers, so its already there...........there is no reason we can't be affiliated sites, hell we are all together all the time anyways right :D
Amy
Vinny
Admin

Post by Vinny »

While I'm at it I will fully admit to partially biting y'all's name. We were trying to branch out further than just the Cincy area, and "tristate" just seemed to fit perfect. I simply couldn't come up with anything better. We used .org because the main Neon site is neons.org, and a lot of regional spin-off boards followed suit and used .org as well. Remember, immitation is the greatest form of flattery..... O:)
03.5_MSP
Local Neon Owner

Post by 03.5_MSP »

haha its all good. so yeah if you want stickers, i know where to get them done. for a small fee ,ends up being like 2.50 for a set of stickers. if you want me to design them i can haha
Amy