i think i want to sell...

Post your Neon or Neon parts for sale here. This would also be the forum to post in if you find an interesting Neon for sale, such as an R/T or ACR.
mynameiskiller
Local Neon Owner

i think i want to sell...

Post by mynameiskiller »

the seats i just bought. they are leather, tan in color, 8 way power adjustable/lumbar/heated/ 2 position memory front buckets from a 97 (so i was told) Chrysler LHS. i also have the rears, so its a full set. the power adjust definetly works, as i have hooked them up to a battery. the heat/memory funtion im not sure of, i didnt try it, and there are 2 harnesses on each seat, one is for power and the other is like an 80 pin connector that went to the cars wiring harness.
they are in 98% condition, physically perfect leather (needs some minor cleanup, no stains/rips/cracks, just a little grime) the only thing that may be a setback is the front mounting points on the drivers side seat have been cut off. if you buy these and plan on welding brackets to fit them in a different model car, you could weld new mounting points on very easily, there is plenty of metal on the track the mounts attach to.

if anyone is interested i will get pics, the rear seatbacks are still wrapped in plastic, so i wont open them unless i really have to.

i would like to start them at $100 O.B.O., since i need to buy some odds and ends for my Chrysler so i can drive it this summer, but trades will be considered. thanks for reading!
just remember, killer is sneaky... and, he hates you.