'04 SXT, Indianapolis, IN **SOLD**

Post your Neon or Neon parts for sale here. This would also be the forum to post in if you find an interesting Neon for sale, such as an R/T or ACR.
Midnight_Rider
Local Neon Owner

'04 SXT, Indianapolis, IN **SOLD**

Post by Midnight_Rider »

I am hoping to find a good home for my daily driver Neon SXT 5-speed. I am the original owner and there is no lien on the vehicle. I am selling it because I just bought an SRT-4. Current mileage is just under 39K. All service has been performed by the dealership (10W30 oil changes every 3K, etc.). Options include Sport package (blue bezel on dash, fog lights, rear spoiler), cruise and Mopar Mastershield rustproofing, undercoating and fabric protection. Car is stock other than trunklid carpeting and a "2.0I 16 Valve High Output" badge that replaced the "SXT" one (both installed by the dealership). I am a non-smoker. The back seat has seldom been used. There is a small gash on the rear bumper (see photo). Mopar slush mats and a Mopar trunk liner have been used since the date of purchase so the carpet is like new (liner is NOT included in the sale). $8,000

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/apple_scr ... EBHfQHEDlS
"Gramps"
"(It was a) little souped-up race car. These Dodge SRT Neons are turbo-charged... It's too much power, not enough car... " Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Jason Brooks