Free Computer?

This the place to talk about Neons, other cars, things that bother you, or anything else.
03SRT-4
Local Neon Owner

Free Computer?

Post by 03SRT-4 »

Has anyone ever tried one of those free computer sites. I have always thought they were just a scam, but then the other day I go to visit my cousin who I have not seen in a long time, and he has a brand new iMac. Which I know he did not buy because he has no job, and is basically a total loser (but hey, he's family). Anyway he tells me he got it off of this website where all he had to do was sign up for one offer, and then get 10 others to do the same and presto 6 weeks later (they check to make sure you are not trying to scam them with fake names and so on) he gets an email saying his iMac is on the way. And this is no cheap version it is the 20 inch 2ghz intel version. Anyway so I am thinking about doing it what do you guys think?
- Mike
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

I tried the iPod thing like everyone else. It seems easy but convinceing others to sign up to get your 10 referals is the hard part. No one wants to sign up so unless you can round up 10 people that'll sign up for you it's not worth wasting time over.
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin