I quit my job too!!! whoo hoo...

This the place to talk about Neons, other cars, things that bother you, or anything else.
Metal_gear_jon
Local Neon Owner

I quit my job too!!! whoo hoo...

Post by Metal_gear_jon »

Well being at No Gate for over a year and going from lot tech to hourly oil jockey, it was time for me to leave. Declining conditions in the shop(mostly increase of temperatures and lack of air flow) and due to the other guy on the "Team" being a slacker and not showing up for the past two days. This caused the entire dealerships oil changes, coming from three service writers , to be all on me. Too much for what I made. So if anyone needs a Tire/lube tech with small to medium repair experience (chrysler perfered but will take anything) in a month or two, I'm game. I used to pull 27 sold hours a week on oil changes and rotates alone.
Hell I just installed a sirius satellite radio on a 06 grand cherokee the other day.
'95 SOHC Sport ATX , slightly modded '95 SOHC Highline MTX , bought and sold. Shoot me , I needed the money.
Straps

Post by Straps »

im quiting my job too. i put my 2 weeks in.
Tyler
Local Neon Owner

Post by Tyler »

Just quit mine a few days ago! YAY.
Built sohc runnin finally! Gotta love the lobe of a crane #14......
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

:lol: But that new addition looks soo good :lol:

Sucks man but yeah, never liked Northgate Chrysler... stick it to em lol
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin
Straps

Post by Straps »

well it looks like i will not be going back and sticking it out for the last 2 weeks. after my boss was a royal cunt to me when she should have yelled at the supervisor, i can no longer endure this bullshit. so i will be in cbus and coming back to the nati till i can finally move in november. its sad cuz im going to miss all the people and the dogs i work with but i gotta think about me and i cant let people walk all over me. i needed to get this out. so i hope to see some new cbus peeps soon this weekend.
Metal_gear_jon
Local Neon Owner

Post by Metal_gear_jon »

That new addition is what made the garage a real hell to work in. They had to brick up one of the doors, so there was no nice breeze that used to blow (lol) through there. It turned the place into a dark ,90 + degree, carbon monoxide filled cave. I rather work under a shade tree than work there. Even the construction workers there couldn't believe that we would work in that.
'95 SOHC Sport ATX , slightly modded '95 SOHC Highline MTX , bought and sold. Shoot me , I needed the money.
Diablo0
Site Admin

Post by Diablo0 »

Damn... I was up there when they were almost done, ordering a part and it didnt' seem too bad in there but I guess if you're in there for 8+ hours a day it'd feel like hell. I'd go up and try and get a job there but yah... I'd be working for the enemy since like you know... i dislike that dealer :x

Good luck in finding a new job though!
-Jason
Black '02 Neon R/T | White '02 Neon R/T (SRT-4 Engine Swap)
Click Sig Pic for more info

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy.
- Benjamin Franklin